Buying a new car is challenging enough without the internet or that one co-worker filling your head with myths and misinformation. If you’re holding off on buying or leasing a new Jaguar car, let the team at Jaguar Peabody separate the facts from the car-buying myths.
Here are a few quick rebuttals to common myths. Contrary to what you may have heard…
- There’s no such thing as a right or wrong time to buy a Jaguar XE or Jaguar XF Sportbrake. We’re always happy to help.
- When we say we are talking to our manager, it’s because we are talking to our manager. We stand by our promises just like we stand by what we sell.
- Let us know your intentions up-front. Waiting ’til later to tell us you’re leasing and not buying, or that you’re trading in your old car, is only going to delay us giving you the appropriate financing and keep you here longer.
- Your Blue Book Value is an estimate, and nothing more. We’ve come across genuine classics whose book value didn’t hint at what the car was worth, and we’ve also come across late-model cars whose book value was far in excess of the high-mileage and worn-out hulk in front of us.
- Our reputation is built on the way we treat our customers. We earn trust, referrals, and repeat business because we treat our customers right.
We always encourage people to do research before they come to 247 Newbury St and the Jaguar Peabody showroom. There are a lot of choices to make, including the kind of car you’d like, whether you’ll lease it or buy it, and what your finances can bear in terms of monthly payments. That preparation makes the process smoother. But come equipped with facts, not fiction, and if you’re ever not sure, ask us. That’s what we’re here for!